AZPROTAS-500 is the composite of Azithromycin Tablets which are used to treat a wide range of bacterial illnesses. It is a macrolide antibiotic that acts by inhibiting bacterial growth. This medicine will not treat viral illnesses like the common cold or flu. It’s commonly used to treat chest infections like pneumonia, infections of the nose and throat like sinus infection, skin problems, Lyme disease, and some sexually transmitted diseases. As a result, Azithromycin pills prevent the bacteria from multiplying and the infection from spreading.
Precautions For Azithromycin Tablets
Take Azithromycin Tablets one hour before or two hours after the meal. Even if the patient feels better, do not miss any doses and complete the whole course of medication. Stopping it too soon may cause the illness to resurface and become more difficult to cure.
Side Effects Of Azithromycin Tablets
Azithromycin Tablets may cause some side effects which do not need any specific attention as they disappear once the body is adapted to the medicine. But if any of the negative symptoms become worse then immediately visit the doctor.
- Abdominal pain
Contact For Azithromycin Tablets Manufacturing And Supply
The Aesthetic Sense is one of the top growing companies in the dermatology market that has been curing several skin issues. Our company has managed to make a reputable place in the industry and ISO certification. The Aesthetic Sense is a well known third party Azithromycin Tablets manufacturer and supplier in India. Our company is teamed up with well qualified and experienced staff that makes our company more trustworthy. We also provide PCD Derma Franchise for Azithromycin Tablets along with various lucrative services.
- The unit is well enabled with hi-tech machinery and other tools for manufacturing.
- Our company believes in transparent services that make us the preferred company.
- We have a vast range of DCGI and FSSAI approved derma products at pocket-friendly prices.
- We work as per the norms set by WHO and GMP in order to match the international standard.
- The R & D team researches various molecules and atoms and brings the latest products as per the general public demand.