Tacnomus consists of Tacrolimus Ointment which is basically used to treat eczema and some other skin problems. This works as they suppress the activity of certain cells that are the cause behind inflammation of the skin. This allows the patient to feel relieved from having rashes and itching. Tacrolimus Ointment belongs to a class of drugs which are known as immunosuppressants and they also provide relief from redness and swelling.
Precautions for Tacrolimus Ointment
Tacrolimus Ointment is for external use only and it must be used as per the guidance that the doctor has given. The affected area must first be cleaned and then it must be massaged gently on it. Its usage must be continued as long as the doctor has prescribed it.
Side effects of Tacrolimus Ointment
Tacrolimus Ointment may come up with some common side effects that don’t ask for any medical attention as the body adjusts itself with it. The doctor must be consulted if the below given side effects don’t go away or if they bother the patient.
- Increased thirst
- Reactions like (burning, irritation, itching, and redness)
- The increased glucose level in blood
Contact for Tacrolimus Ointment Manufacturing And Supply
The Aesthetic Sense has been successful in maintaining its goodwill from the very beginning as it supplies its associates with a lot of benefits which makes it possible for them to do a prosperous business. Ours is an ISO-certified company and we also adhere to various guidelines given by WHO & GMP. We also offer Tacrolimus Ointment PCD Pharma Franchise in India. The staff employed by us makes sure to manufacture all quality pharma products and that too at a very nominal price with complete and exclusive rights.
- Various offered products of our company are certified by DCGI & FSSAI.
- The logistics team linked with our firm makes it possible for us to deliver the products on time.
- Cutting-edge technology is used by us to manufacture quality pharma products.
- The R & D Team working at our organization regularly introduces new and latest products to the market.